[Samba] Removing printer drivers?

Joe Konecny jkonecn at green-mfg.com
Thu Feb 3 02:57:59 GMT 2005

I have installed windows printer drivers and it worked
but now I need to remove several.  I have tried everything
I can find but nothing will get rid of them.  Using
"remove" from a winxp machine in "server properties"
won't work.  It claims they are in use.  I'm not sure
what "in use" means.  Nothing is printing and the drivers
should be local.  I've tried the rpc client and it gives
errors which I cannot post because I'm not near the
machine now but I believe it too states something about
being in use.  Any tips?