[Samba] iPlanet Bug and PDC Problem

rhill rhill at sheetz.com
Wed Feb 2 19:11:37 GMT 2005

Josh,

Did you ever get an answer about the Samba problem ... smbd/sec_ctx.c:initialise_groups(247)
  This is probably a problem with the account \nobody

Thanks,

Rick

Hey Guys,

	Ok, I've got a 2.2.9pre3 Samba box compilied with LDAP. I had to use
2.2.9cvs cause 2.2.8a has some bug with iPlanet that doesn't allow it
to compilie properly.... Anyway, I've got a 2.2.8 box setup with:

security = server
password server = mirage (the 2.2.9 Solaris box)

so when I try to loggin to the domain that the 2.2.8 box serves I get
an error saying the username/password pair doesn't exist... Its like
its not even talking to the 2.2.9 box... Here is the log with level
2... Any ideas? Also, I'd apprecite a reply with a CC directed to me so
I don't miss the reply in all the other threads... Thanks ever one!