[Samba] Samba log analysis and report

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Feb 1 15:36:38 GMT 2005

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply.
Wow ! That's brilliant !
I've now implemented the "deadtime" option and my utmp stats are working
nicely.
I'm using a Slackware-10.0 Linux server with OpenLDAP as the backend.

Thank you so much for your help, greatly appreciated !
Keep well.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."