[Samba] ldap smbpasswd

Alexei Monastyrnyi alexeim at orcsoftware.com
Tue Feb 1 15:03:51 GMT 2005

I'm using script smbldap-usermod -a >username>, which creates SAMBA
attrs for existing POSIX account...
It is from smbldap-tools kit.
After that smbldap-passwd <username> is good for syncing UNIX and SAMBA
passwords.

Had to tweak the script a bit cause it creates displayName attribute as
"System User" which is no good...

A.