[Samba] VFS calls after disonnect

Chetana chetana at fstream.net
Tue Feb 1 14:05:38 GMT 2005

Hello,
	I am having the same problem as below. I am using 3.02a on FreeBSD.
	Was this solved or does anyone know how to solve it?
Many Thanks,
Chetana

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 09:54:18AM +0200, yves.lejeune at kodak.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> > > Is is normal to have the initial double SMB_VFS_CONNECT and
> > > SMB_VFS_DISCONNECT ?
> > > Should I count the number of SMB_VFS_CONNECT, and really disconnect
> only
> > > when the same
> > > number of SMB_VFS_DISCONNECT is called ?
> >
> > Yes, use a reference count here.
>
> I tried to store a reference counter in the "vfs_handle_struct::data"
> field, but it does not help:
> when SMB_VFS_CONNECT is called the second time for the same process,
> its "vfs_handle_struct::data" field is NULL., so I have nothing to
> increment.

Can you give me a copy of your source code, plus the exact sequence
of operations on the client you use to reproduce this ? I'd like to
help track down and fix this,

Thanks,

	Jeremy.