[Samba] Samba access

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Dec 29 18:36:10 GMT 2005

Like to know on a NetWare 6 network what is the best way for the users to connect and use a Samba share(s).
Should I put eDirectory on the Samba server this way they can login using their Novell client? or should I have on the samba server their user name and password (the same as the Novell client username and password)
Would like to make this as seamless as possible.

Thanks