[Samba] samba+AD problem

David Mataró Ciller dmataro at ingent.net
Thu Dec 22 16:01:11 GMT 2005

Hello,

when I run wbinfo -a "DOMAIN\user"&password from samba server it
response:

plaintext password authentication succeeded
challenge/response password authentication succeeded

and from this time the users can logon to samba server from a MS Win XP
client.

Setup Data:

AD: MW Windows 2000 server SP 3
Clients: MS Windows XP professional SP2

David.

El dj 22 de 12 del 2005 a les 11:04 +0100, en/na David Mataró Ciller va
escriure:

--
INGENT GROUP SYSTEMS, SL
www.ingent.net