[Samba] Re: Samba 3.0.21 Available for Download

Ed Kasky ed at esson.net
Wed Dec 21 21:58:39 GMT 2005

At 01:29 PM Wednesday, 12/21/2005, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote -=>

> >> For what platform?
> >
> > Redhat.
>
>RedHat xx ?  Enterprise?   I stopped producing SRPMS for RedHat
>7.3 + in hopes that it wouldn't be noticed.   I'm assuming you
>noticed.  Is there still a great demand for RedHat 9 ?

I use the source rpm and would you believe 7.2?  I know, I know - but it works!

The most recent SRPM was samba-3.0.20b-1.src.rpm - 13-Oct-2005

Ed Kasky
~~~~~~~~~
Randomly Generated Quote (34 of 495):
"Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt."
    --Herbert Clark Hoover