[Samba] samba and kerberos doubt

Senthil gnuget_wget at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 13:30:55 GMT 2005

in our lab we have a kerberos + ldap server to authenticate the  gnu/linux users and we have configured samba to work as a PDC  authenticating the windows users.
  samba stores the password in encrypted format in  /etc/samba/smbpasswd.  The problem is when the password is changed  by windows users we need to change the password of kerberos  credentials. Is there a way in samba in to do that i.e to synchronise  the password change in kerberos and samba. We are using samba 3.0.5 in  debian sarge system.

  S.Senthil