[Samba] OT: NIC

Joe Cipale joec at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 20 16:09:23 GMT 2005

To add my $0.02: Anything from Netgear or Intel will be your best choice.
I have found US Robotics support to be spotty at best in nearly every linux flavor (SuSE, Mandrake, RH9/FC2) I have tried.

Plus I( have a vested interest: I was a QA Engineer on many of the Intel NICs from the mid-90s to 200, so I have a pretty good idea of how well they operate.

Joe