[Samba] Re: samba Digest, Vol 36, Issue 25 (Resigned Staff email Automatic Reply)

Craig Silva csilva at moreland.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 20 03:45:44 GMT 2005

We wish to inform you that this person no longer works for Moreland City Council.
If this email is Council business related and follow up is required, please email info at moreland.vic.gov.au or alternatively contact 03 9240 1111 and someone will be able to assist you.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

Moreland City Council
info at moreland.vic.gov.au

This Email and any attachments transmitted with it ARE
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient or
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended
recipient, you are prohibited from disclosing, copying or
using the information contained in it.  If you have received
this email in error, please inform us by email reply and then
immediately delete the message and attached documents.
---
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content
and cleared by MailMarshal