[Samba] Invalid Disk Full errors with 3.0.20b

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Mon Dec 19 18:58:33 GMT 2005

I'm seeing invalid 'Disk Full' errors when writing a file to a Samba share
that has a large number of files on it.  I also noticed a big slowdown when
opening said share when we upgraded from 3.0.10 (I think) to 3.0.20b.

Are these being corrected in 3.0.21?  I looked at the release notes but I
didn't see them listed.  That would lead me to think that they're not being
fixed but then I don't always correctly interpret what the notes are saying.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation