[Samba] WXPPSP2 issue

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Dec 18 23:56:28 GMT 2005

Having a problem connecting to a Samba v3 server (domain ).  Does anyone have any traces from a ethereal trace or any special info that I can look at.
User has account in /etc/passwd file also in smbpasswd file.  PC has account in /etc/smbpasswd also.

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Novell Gold Partner, Cisco Partner, Peopletelecom, Westnet, Sophos Anti-Virus,

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby