[Samba] Re: 3.0.20b and Nonalphabetical File Lists on Windows Boxes

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Thu Dec 15 13:29:12 GMT 2005

Marc Cousin wrote:

> Should I add some more at the end of the bug 3269 so that it is seen as
> important ?

Is *THAT* how we make them seem important?! ;-)

I thought maybe I should monitor the internals list a bit more closely and pounce on a thread asking "What else should we fix before we freeze this version?" as I see there was at least one of those
threads a while back.

Seems like a dream to have some in-house C/C++ programmers full time at some point... then we could just send in a patch. Ah well, "All I want for Christmas..."

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems