[Samba] new server: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Wed Dec 14 19:29:54 GMT 2005

Take one machine to learn on.  Wipe it out and do a bare metal install.
  Once your basic Linux is installed and working, follow Chapter 3 of
"Samba3 - By Example" step by step.  Don't change anything.  See how it
all works.  THEN, go in and change things one at a time to see the
results and tune it to your desires.

Michael

Mathew D. Watson told me on 12/14/2005 13:10: