[Samba] Worked examples?

Donald Musser dmjmusser at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:15:47 GMT 2005

Okay, that worked to allow me to see the files, but now I'm not prompted for
any login and access to the share is denied when I open the file and try to
save directly back to the share. The only thing I changed were the
transposition errors you pointed out. With that same config, is there
something else I'm missing? Before I made that change I was prompted for a
password. Or did the password get saved? I guess that's possible, but then
why can't the owner of the file (which is who I'm logged in under), save
directly back to the file?

-Myles