[Samba] Re: LDAP account management tools?

Matt Lung matt.lung at midwest-tool.com
Wed Dec 14 17:28:42 GMT 2005

Are there any plans for the Samba team to implement their own set of
web-based graphical tools to control accounts and servers?  The
Directory server that Redhat Enterprise and Fedora are pushing is
looking good, but how involved is the Samba team with that?

phpLdapAdmin and LAM are excellent products, but it sure would be nice
if the tool was coming right from the Samba team, and it pretty much did
it all.  From walking you through setting up the server, initializing
your LDAP directory, to administration of the directory and server.
Maybe you have plans for this, maybe you don't.  I'm just curious.