[Samba] Hanging SMBD processes - Samba CRASHING

Brian_Pickering at selinc.com Brian_Pickering at selinc.com
Wed Dec 14 16:29:46 GMT 2005

In our case its RHEL3, and any version of Samba that RedHat distributes.
Local file system is ext3.  The version of 2.2.12 I'm using comes from the
RHEL2.1 source RPM recompiled for x86_64 platform.

Brian Pickering
System Administrator - Information Services
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
Email - Brian_Pickering at selinc.com
Telephone - 509-332-1890 x1212

"Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org>
12/13/2005 08:51 AM

Matt Johnson <mwj at doc.ic.ac.uk>
cc
Brian_Pickering at selinc.com, samba at lists.samba.org
Subject
Re: [Samba] Hanging SMBD processes - Samba CRASHING

This e-mail may contain SEL confidential or
legally privileged information.  The opinions
expressed are not necessarily those of SEL.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution or
other use is prohibited.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender,
permanently delete it, and destroy any
printed copies.