[Samba] Fwd: roaming profile contents

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Wed Dec 14 15:04:24 GMT 2005

for your information.

the profile is NOT ONLY NTUSER.DAT

its the complete  C:\Documents and Settings\<username> enviroment

Profiles uses the TimeStamp of NTUSER.DAT.
if time is too much different roaming profiles doesnt work.

Profiles can be shares with NT4x - W2k - WXP
! AND W98 + W95, but because of changes in directories and
the uses of other variables W98 - W95 mixing with WNT and higher
is not recommended.

it's possible, but for that create a profile enviroment for W9x only.

Louis