[Samba] deactivate document settings for all users

Patrick DUBAU patrick.dubau at alsace.iufm.fr
Wed Dec 14 12:55:07 GMT 2005

Hi,

we have samba 3.0.14 which works very well.
But we have one problem : for each user who is connecting on the station
a directory of his name is created under C:\Documents and Settings (we
have about 3000 students...)
So we want that only one  (the Default User) directory is used (no other
will no more be  created) and we also want that the default User
directory is redirected to P: (home directory of each user on samba server).

Does  someone know how to achieve this ?

Thanks