[Samba] what version of Linux

john steele jsteele at mail.tstboces.org
Tue Dec 13 02:36:30 GMT 2005

Hello,

After a lot of resource, I am finding that there are as many versions of
Linux as there are versions of Samba.  I know that each have there good and
bad aspects.  But what I am looking for version of Linux that is widely used
and that will run a version of Samba that will allow me to integrate into a
Win2K AD network.  So I thought I would pose this question.

What version of Linux have you chosen and for what reason?  What version of
Samba are you running on your copy of Linux?

I this is not the place for this question, please let me know.

John