[Samba] Multiple Login scripts

Ilia Chipitsine ilia at paramon.ru
Sat Dec 10 18:06:08 GMT 2005

look for samba mailing list for command-line-printer-installation
(it was here, but I missed the link, actually it will work on w2k and
above)

also, we use the following in our logon scripts (not sure it will work
for nt4 and 9x, never tried it):

-----<cut here>---
if "%COMPUTERNAME%" == "TERMINAL" goto noprinthlp

:noprinthlp

---<cut here>---