[Samba] netlogon problems

Eric Hines eehines at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 01:21:36 GMT 2005

Michael,

This does help, but only when I get to that point.  As I gain further
understanding of my problem, it's that I can't get my users logged on in
the first place, so as to get to the point of needing to be able to run the
script.

A better description of my problem is in the thread "[Samba] Share
Connection Failure."  Can you offer any help there?

Thanks

Eric Hines