[Samba] netlogon problems

Eric Hines eehines at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 01:43:02 GMT 2005

You have not misunderstood my post; I have mis-described my problem.  The
logon script will not run until the user gets connected to his/her share on
the samba server, and I cannot get the user connected in the first place.

I have a better description of my problem (finally) under the thread
"[Samba] Share Connection Failure."  Your points are valid, though, and I
will take them to heart when I get the point of getting connected so that
the logon script has a chance to run.

Do you have any advice on the basic connection problem?

Thanks

Eric Hines