[Samba] Re: include statement in smb.conf

David Lucas djlucas at orcsd.org
Thu Dec 8 12:48:11 GMT 2005

Yeah, I have tried it and it didn't work.  But as soon as I added the %m
variable or the name of the file it worked.  This solution will not work for
me seeing I need this based on groups..

Does anyone have a way that I could get this to work??  I REALLY want this to
work so I can get away from Windows and use Linux.

Dave