[Samba] Add printer commad ...

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Thu Dec 8 12:33:54 GMT 2005

Hi everybody ...

I just read on the samba announce that's now possible to use the printer
migrator tool prtmig.exe to backup existing queues and drivers on a
Microsoft machine and restore them on Samba ...
The problem is that the add printer command should be specified in the
smb.conf file ...
After googling a little i was not able to find any examples for this
script ...
Does anybody in this list have such script that can be shared with the
list ?
I suppose this script will first add the printer in CUPS, reload cups,
and upload the drivers to the print$ share .

Thanks in advance ...