[Samba] Printer Issue with Access XP

Joe Cipale joec at aracnet.com
Wed Dec 7 16:07:31 GMT 2005

Cyrille,

Personally.. I would say scrap Samba printing as a printing solution between linux/unix and XP and install a dedicated print server. HP, Linksys and D-Link all make very good, reliable solutions that are very easy to setup and configure.

This will save you a great deal of time, energy and headaches. Just my opinion, mind you.

Joe Cipale