[Samba] User Primary group problem

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Wed Dec 7 01:29:07 GMT 2005

This only makes the user a member of a group.  It does not change the
PRIMARY GROUP of the user.

Ideally, I want to set the primary group of the user at the time of user
creation.  Lacking that, I'd like to be able to change the user's
primary NTgroup and Unixgroup at the same time.

Michael

Craig White told me on 12/6/2005 18:30: