[Samba] ask of documentation

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Tue Dec 6 19:53:28 GMT 2005

The man is obviously a new user.  Your post subject line said "[Samba]
BIG Samba how to for debian only."  Perhaps he is not using a Debian
distribution and didn't recognize it as applying to him.  Besides, in
scanning through your post (the only other one I found from you today,
so I am assuming it is the one you are referring to) it has extensive
discussion of installing a Samba server on a Debian distribution.
However, our friend here is looking for instructions on connecting Linux
clients (that would be Linux workstations) to an existing Windows Domain
using a Windows server.  I don't find any reference to that in your post.

Hopefully, someone with a little more patience will answer this fellows
question.

Michael

Louis van Belle told me on 12/6/2005 08:27: