[Samba] ask of documentation

Cyril Meusnier Cyril.Meusnier at etu.univ-tours.fr
Tue Dec 6 11:36:10 GMT 2005

 I have a project in my school. I must integrate Linux clients in a

 Windows domain with, of course, a server windows.  ( each users have
to access to their private directorie )

 How can i do that ? can you send a documentation which explain how
can i do ?

--
Cyril Meusnier
Ecole Polytechnique de Tours