[Samba] Problem with Samba Timestamp

Nathan Keeter nkeeter at shipapx.com
Fri Dec 2 17:59:57 GMT 2005

I have a problem with timestamps.  Files that are being
modified/copies/etc coming from QNX hosts that are mounting the samba
share using mount smbfs against a samba server running Sun Solaris 9.
If the two servers are in the same time zone, the time stamps are
correct.  However if the QNX host is in the Eastern Time zone for
example, the timestamp on the file is in the future.  The time zone for
the samba host is pacific.  We verified that timezone settings in all
the hosts are correct and that the current time is correct.

What could be causing this?

Nathan Keeter