[Samba] Samba related Student Project

Hisain Elshaafi hisain.elshaafi at student.dit.ie
Fri Dec 2 17:40:27 GMT 2005

Hi all

I am doing a final year project which is to develop a web-based
application that allows accessing a samba PDC through a browser.  The
application is to allow an administrator to modify computer and user
accounts in smbpasswd file and allow access to smb.conf.  I am seeking
help from you if you know an application like that already exist so that I
can benefit from it.  Note that I use java servlets to develop this
application

thanks

Hisain Elshaafi

--
This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner