[Samba] Temporary Profiles

Oliver Schneider olimaus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:48:59 GMT 2005

If you are sure there is a solution in your book, I am going to buy it. That
shouldn't be a problem.

I don't want roaming profiles. It would be enough, if i get a local NOT
temporary profile.

I have tried to get roaming profiles to work as a part of the solution for
the local profiles but that didn't helped neither. All I get then was a
temporary serverside profile.

All I want is a not temporary profile, where my changes are saved...

Oliver Schneider