[Samba] Solved: User of trusted NT domain are not listed

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Wed Aug 31 08:51:44 GMT 2005

Sorry for that noise - my mistakes.

One test scenario had the problem, that the trusted server is a 2003
Server which rejects anonymous connections. (Has to be workarounded by
the "set-auth-user" wbinfo option.)

The second test scenario used twice the same vmware image as base (=>
double domain SID). So the trusted domain has not been added to the
internal samba domain-list!

Tja...
Martin

Martin Zielinski             mz at seh.de