[Samba] Username Case Sensitivity vs. Lower Casing

Marcel Ziswiler marcel at ziswiler.com
Wed Aug 31 01:40:24 GMT 2005

Thanks! I applied the winbindd_v1.patch and it at least partially fixed the problem:
I can now log in again regardless of the casing of the entered username.
I still get mixed casing on my home directory.

gerald-carter login: gcarter
Password:
Creating directory '/home/GCarter'.
Creating directory '/home/GCarter/.kde'.
Creating directory '/home/GCarter/.kde/Autostart'.
Creating directory '/home/GCarter/.xemacs'.
Last login: Tue Aug 30 10:18:02 on :0

Any suggestions?