[Samba] Windows offline files synchronization failure for mounted Samba drive.

Shaun Feeley shaun.feeley at cytopia.com.au
Tue Aug 30 00:40:32 GMT 2005

Its not a ownership issue Im pretty sure Ive checked that. Im now
thinking the problem could be due to the older verison of samba im still
using 2.7 ?  perhaps their are some issues understandably bt that
verison and win xp sp2.  I think ill upgrade to the current verison and
then see.  Thanks for your time anyway.  Shaun