[Samba] Samba as a domain controller for Linux workstations?

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Mon Aug 29 16:48:58 GMT 2005

Quoting Jeff Saxton <jeff.saxton at sensage.com>:

What do laptops do when they are out of the office if using nfs/cifs mounted
home directories? Will they use the same profile or will a new one be created?

Although I have not tried it (I intend to do it next week, when I'm at the
office again), using unison you can have the same level of functionality you
have with Windows 2003 remote profiles.