[Samba] Samba as a domain controller for Linux workstations?

migrator at qualigo.de migrator at qualigo.de
Mon Aug 29 15:39:20 GMT 2005

no, you get "roaming profiles" with nfs. just add a line in /etc/fstab for
each client. or you can do it with smb_mount module from pam with ldap
access.

hm, about how many clients are we speaking?

if you decide a terminal solution you should be thinking of a good network and
that the servers can push the complete traffic from the applications.

Am Montag, 29. August 2005 15:04 schrieben Sie: