[Samba] Windows offline files synchronization failure for mounted Samba drive.

Shaun Feeley shaun.feeley at cytopia.com.au
Mon Aug 29 07:03:29 GMT 2005

Hi Pat,

I was wondering whether you have found anything more out about your
problem - as its fairly close to mine and could point me in the right
direction.

I am only syncing personal areas so all files are owned by the
particular user - it seems to work fine for a while and then they start
getting random permission errors.  I cant work out why?

The problem is with win xp sp2 laptops syncing with samba personal home
shares.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Shaun