[Samba] Samba+MySQL+Apache Authentication = possible?

(C)ollen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Mon Aug 29 06:56:59 GMT 2005

Hmm, must be do-able,

there are several modules for apache available.
mod_ntlm for example.. lets you authenticate against a PDC (pref. samba)
nomather what backend you use.

there are also some PAM modules around, so you can setup apache to use
PAM for authentication, and then you let PAM use the PDC.

just google around...

Greetz

Collen (MLHJ)