[Samba] Samba clients fail after reboot

Kevin Wilson Kevin.Wilson at comtrol.com
Fri Aug 26 18:03:17 GMT 2005

Jerry Carter (from Samba) picked up on the thread and is testing 3.0.20 to
see if it works. The only thing we did was bring up a AD-PDC that does not
include the August 9th security fix from MS. While we can access our shares
now the wbinfo commands do not work 100%. I believe this is simply due to
our secondary DC that still has the Aug 9th fix in it is queried/answers
first.

As for your second question, I can't answer it. Maybe someone else would be
able to give you the 411.