[Samba] Free Samba seminars & a Samba workshop - Chicago 19-23SEP

Alex Monteiro alexm at primastasys.com
Fri Aug 26 05:24:30 GMT 2005

As a service to subscribers on the list, PrimaStasys, Inc. invites you
to attend two free three-hour seminars being held in Chicago on
September 19. The morning session is  “Take Control of your Business”
for the technology consumer and the afternoon session is “Rebuilding a
Profitable IT Support Business” for today's IT service provider.  Both
sessions will be led by John H. Terpstra and location is TBD.

In addition, we will be conducting a 4-day training workshop called,
“Samba-3 By Example: Building your Network Powerhouse” September 20-23
in Chicago, instructed by John H. Terpstra.

Details on these sessions and others on our calendar, please visit:

http://www.primastasys.com/calendar.html

Contact Alex Monteiro at alexm at primastasys.com or 650-279-1909 for
details, seminar RSVPs, and workshop reservations.

Thank You!
Alex
--
Alex Monteiro