[Samba] LDAP and password expiry

Jacob Elder jake.samba at trec.us
Thu Aug 25 19:44:12 GMT 2005

I should have noted that this started coming up only after we switched
to LDAP.
The local policies on the workstations are mostly unchanged from the old
domain, which did not suffer from this problem. By "mostly," I mean we are now
allowing all authenticated users to change the system time (so logon.cmd can
use NET TIME /SET /Y). This shouldn't have impacted the password expiry...

--
Jacob Elder