[Samba] Samba and Windows authentification

Ben Timby asp at webexc.com
Thu Aug 25 14:30:17 GMT 2005

I assume you want samba to act as a domain member server, thus allowing
domain users to access file shares and printers using their domain
credentials.

The following document can help you with this.

http://us5.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/

I currently have the setup I described above, you need to compile samba
with kerberos and ldap support, and use winbind to fetch account info
from the domain controller(s).