[Samba] Multiple Default Users in \\%L\netlogon

bsnottum at hkskole.no bsnottum at hkskole.no
Thu Aug 25 10:52:28 GMT 2005

Hallo!

I am running samba version 3.01012 on a fc2 server. My network has win
2000 clients.

I have by default deleted the local Default User on the clients, and
instead put the Default User in \\%L\netlogon. This works nice.

However, there are different branches at the school where I am running the
network, and I would like machines to get a Default User profile which is
specially designed for the particually branch were the client is situated.

Is it possible to have more than one Default User in \\L%\netlogon, for
instance Dafault User-a, Default User-b and so on, and edit the registry
in the win 2000 client to make them get the correct Default User profile?

All help will be appreciated!

Bjorn