[Samba] Anyone have management docs for a Samba migration?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 24 12:52:30 GMT 2005

 I'm helping out a Sun colleague, who has to present
a formal proposal and plan to management for Solaris adoption.
 If anyone has docs for a migration, I'll happily
scrub them of any identifying matter for our use, and
if it's OK, for addition to the supporting material
at samba.org.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest