[Samba] Domain Member Server: Group Membership Updates

Thilo Rees, Continum thilo.rees at continum.net
Wed Aug 24 09:11:54 GMT 2005

Hi Eric,

thanks for the hint. Starting winbindd without caching solved the problem.

I have investigated the log.winbindd before restarting the winbindd.
There were several entries simular to:

'testshare' no such user ....
'public' no such group ....

But 'testshare' and 'public' are no groups or users, this are
share-names...?!

sorry, I don't have the original logs anymore, they are gone after
restarting winbindd twice ...

Thanks for your advice - once again ;-)

Kind Regards: Thilo Rees

--