[Samba] NT Domain vs DNS

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Aug 23 20:26:40 GMT 2005

Rick,

Suggest you refer to the book "Samba-3 By Example". It's available from
Amazon.Com for those who practice the cult of the dead tree. For those who
prefer electronic copy, refer to:

	http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba3-ByExample.pdf

Each of chapters 1-5 covers a complete network - and walks you step-by-step
through the entire deployment.

You should also read the NT4 migration chapter - best done together with
Chapter 5.

Enjoy!

- John T.