[Samba] samba-vscan 0.3.6 doesn't compile with 3.0.20

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Aug 22 20:46:29 GMT 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 04:36:57PM -0400, Chris wrote:
> Looks like something has changed as samba-vscan 0.3.6 (latest as of this
> writing) doesn't compile with 3.0.20.

The VFS interface is updated often - so long as samba-vscan is not
submitted into the Samba tree it will be obsoleted with newer
releases as we can't update it as we update all the other VFS
code we maintain.

If the author will contribute the samba-vscan code to the
main tree I'll ensure it's updated so always compiles.

Jeremy.