[Samba] Trust Relationship trouble

Francesco Lunardi flunardi at aliceposta.it
Mon Aug 22 19:11:51 GMT 2005

I have Centos 4.1 Samba 3.0.2 adn LDAP for authentication.
I will to make a Bidirectional-trustrelatioship between my LINUXPDC and
a NT4-server.
i make with the command "smbldap-useradd -i -w NT4-server" the local
account on LINUXPDC, then with user manager on NT4-server i create the
trust (trusting and trusted).
NT4-says trust relationship successfully estabilished (for trusting
domain)but LINUXPDC when i digit "net rpc trustdom establish
NT4-server", i insert the password but he says: Could not contact
BTSARSRV01(the name of NT4-server PDC) trust relatioship estabilished.
What is the problem?

Thanks for any help and excuse for my poor english

Francesco